It is intriguing to consider some of the challenges that come along with bringing a true edge-to-edge (horizontal and vertical) iPhone to life.
- Are Apple able to implement a TouchID sensor ring on glass? (Regarding placement – a sensor on the front is best. A sensor on the back is acceptable.)
- Where do the light and proximity sensors move to?
- Where do they move the front-facing receiver/microphone while maintaining sound quality?
- What happens with the device to display relationship and its effect on battery life? (Maintain display size with a smaller phone. Maintain phone size and increase display size)
- If the FaceTime camera is covered by pixels, are Apple able to implement a camera through the screen?